Any Meetings In The Area Of Kendall? Or South Miami?

hi, i used to got those meetings @ fuddruckers but i dont know they are not doing them anymore, does anyone knows a place or something so i can go drift. thanks.

west kendalls not even trying anymore, we need to get something started agin...not babies r us agin, but something chill like home depot

152 and kendall...in front of walmart...there used to be meets there sat nights, but no more...died long ago, lol. but we need to get it going again

alright, r u going this saturday? let me know if something. hey do you know how to upload pictures of my car to my profile?

nothing there Saturdays anymore, lol. But i might be chilling with my boys this weekend around the area...PM or AIM: burningalive1138 for info

id trade wit yo momma wats da deal with these rx8s i know nothing about them 13b?20b? i hear they are disgustingly slo0ow like boosted ones getting spanked by stock z's

jajajaja yeah... lol the rx8 is a 13b, is not that fast though, but i find the 8 more fun to drive and i like it better. right know i have exedy stage 1 clutch, k&n air filter, and exhaust sistem with no cat. and even with all this some 240's still smoke me lol!!
the s2000 is better than the 8 but its just too small but the s2000 its way better car to drift..

RX8s are awesome cars... sorry they arent drag race cars from the factory but it will outhandle a Z thru the corners like nobodys business. RX8 is a drivers car, not a, "I wanna fast car to drag race with" car.

^^yea just because a car can go in a straight line fast doesnt mean its "fast" (i say this because my car is slow as balls :) )

Back
Top Bottom