Any junkyards around wpb, boca, ftld that have s14s?

Sketchy564

Driver
So im looking for random little interior parts that bug me, and i figured id go junkyard hunting, but i dont wanna waste my time going to ones with just pignose's so, i figured its worth a shot

anyone know of any junkyards around my area (boca) that usually have an s14 or 2 that i can pull random parts from? Gas is expensive as ballsack so i dont wanna be driving around for 2 hours to find nothing

So im looking for random little interior parts that bug me, and i figured id go junkyard hunting, but i dont wanna waste my time going to ones with just pignose's so, i figured its worth a shot

anyone know of any junkyards around my area (boca) that usually have an s14 or 2 that i can pull random parts from? Gas is expensive as ballsack so i dont wanna be driving around for 2 hours to find nothing

What interior pieces are you looking for I may have them

Im going to put up a poll for those who want a junkyard sticky...

it would be such a good idea to have where certain cars can be found

but regarding your ?.....theres one in southern blvd in i think called ABC ut thats north of boca....i went once and there were like 3 s14's try that maybe

Sometimes they show up around West Palm. ABC U pull it, you pick you pull (i think thats what its called, right next to ABC) and Atlantic Auto Salvage.

If you wanna make a drive to Cloverleaf in Broward. Its right after the 826 begins if youre heading south. Google search it, if you cant find it PM me. I get you the contact info. Its known as "home of the 240's" Ive been there a couple times. Got nothing but Sil's parked outside.

What interior pieces are you looking for I may have them

Your in orlando so wed have to ship, but theres actually a couple things. One is the arm rest of the center console, and the hinge for it. the hinge on mine is broken so only half of it is attached and it opens diagonaly and shit and its just annoying. That and the latch is broken, but a new armrest will take care of that. then the radio bezel which everyone wants, cause mine cracked on the bottom where the ash tray goes, and its also starting to randomly crack in the middle. On the passenger door, where you grab from the inside to close it, i need one of those, because the part where the screw goes on cracked off, and that thing wiggles and comes out all the time.

those three are the ones that annoy me the most, therse a couple more, but il save em for a PM

Im going to put up a poll for those who want a junkyard sticky...

it would be such a good idea to have where certain cars can be found

but regarding your ?.....theres one in southern blvd in i think called ABC ut thats north of boca....i went once and there were like 3 s14's try that maybe

a sticky would be great, wheres the poll?
ill check that one out. im looking for also (if i happen to find them) 5 lug and vlsd. how common is it that if you find an SE that the 5 lug, and the vlsd (if it had one) is already gone?

If you wanna make a drive to Cloverleaf in Broward. Its right after the 826 begins if youre heading south. Google search it, if you cant find it PM me. I get you the contact info. Its known as "home of the 240's" Ive been there a couple times. Got nothing but Sil's parked outside.

i dont know that area, but broward isnt too far down. its specifically 240s? or just happens to be a bunch of them

ill PM you for the info

thanks to everyone whos letting me know of junkyards

Back
Top Bottom