300ZX Front Brake Swap

cool, so the big question is do they stop better? and do you have good enough tires on the front to take advantage of the new braking power

Oh and yes while i was driving his car a few times, i like the more leniar feel of the brake pedal compared to my s14 with the stock 240 brakes. Some people may call it spongy but i liked it and seemed more predictable, it may not be as spongy with the stainless steel lines that he has.

I have all mod's to take full advantage of these brakes, except maybe tc rod brackets cuz I broke 2 sets of them already doing hard braking from 105-0mph.. good thing my TC Rods are super duper strong!!!

I have R33 brakes on both of my s14s and the feel isnt as stiff as stock but the BRAKE FADE IS NON EXISTANT! Worth the money.

My pedal isn't really that stiff either, or atleast I haven't noticed it, but I haven't experienced brake fade once with those brakes on and I put my car thru hell every day when I was driving it. what size are the R33 rotors?? I remember the first day I put my brakes on I tested them out against a Porsche Boxer from a 100-0 brake contest and surprisingly I stopped like 40ft before he did. I think it's one of the best upgrades you can do for any car is the brakes.

You can also use wheel adapter's, they usually range from $50-$70 each. and found @ local wheel shops, they also have to make a custom order so they ship out either the same night or next day.

BTW - Dan, do you remember the name brand Pad's you sold me and SS brake lines?

Back
Top Bottom