1991 silvia

travieso8190

Spectator
THIS IS NOT A NEGATIVE THREAD, but he sold me a "5speed" crossmember he even stated it came off his manual car, i never got to install cuz the tranny i bout came with one or i would have been pissed!!! i sold yesterday to someone an was informed it was an auto, that the one with a "B" on it is manual. now i feel embarrased cuz i told him it was a manual and he cant use it... please be more honest next time wen sellin a product

Last edited:
lol how am i shady? ive onli had a problem with one person who was pissed i didnt buy his motor other than that ive had smooth transactions

lol im SO glad ur opinion doesnt matter to anybody.. i already told the guy i sold it too i didnt kno it was for an auto or i would have thrown it in the trash or just gave it to him cuz $10 doesn't really matter to me.. im not here to argue with no1 i would have like more honesty than "yea it came off my 5speed" i even still have the p.m wher he states it was OFF his car.. plz stop being a dick sir lol

lol im SO glad ur opinion doesnt matter to anybody.. i already told the guy i sold it too i didnt kno it was for an auto or i would have thrown it in the trash or just gave it to him cuz $10 doesn't really matter to me.. im not here to argue with no1 i would have like more honesty than "yea it came off my 5speed" i even still have the p.m wher he states it was OFF his car.. plz stop being a dick sir lol
whatever. In my eyes your still shady.

and you shady cuz ur shipping is too slow.:chair: lol. i hope to get it on monday :bigthumbu

:bigthumbu

solowkoopi.."yes he tried contacting him but no answer. No, it's not his fault for not realizing what he bought; it's a mistake. The picture clearly shows a 5 speed shaft, however; he was ahnded over a auto shaft. That's where the mistake happened. Therefore, this mistake would have been handled if the seller would have answered his phone and said, "my bad, I handed you the wrong shaft so come get the one you need". But this obviously has not happened"

im just askin for the same respect u gave this guy.. cuz if i was "shady" or "knew" it was auto wouldnt have made this or replied back to the person that bought if frm me

solowkoopi.."yes he tried contacting him but no answer. No, it's not his fault for not realizing what he bought; it's a mistake. The picture clearly shows a 5 speed shaft, however; he was ahnded over a auto shaft. That's where the mistake happened. Therefore, this mistake would have been handled if the seller would have answered his phone and said, "my bad, I handed you the wrong shaft so come get the one you need". But this obviously has not happened"

im just askin for the same respect u gave this guy.. cuz if i was "shady" or "knew" it was auto wouldnt have made this or replied back to the person that bought if frm me

shady

Now you are Super shady cuz you keep talking about this.:chair:

Back
Top Bottom